Graduation 2023 – June 28th
- EA Rawlinson Centre for the Arts
- Everything with grad on the 28th is at the EA Rawlinson Centre. There is no need to purchase tickets; everything is included in your Grad Fee that you have paid.
- Grads are to be at the Rawlinson Centre 30 mins prior to graduation.
- We do NOT charge a dollar amount for grad tickets, with approximately 40 grads each grad can have up to 10 guests. We will not sell tickets, we will have parents and families show up first come first serve.
- Cap & Gown Ceremony @ 1:00
- This event is our formal portion where students will wear their caps and gowns (these are for the grads to keep – part of your grad fee). This part is where the grads get their diploma and we distribute Grade 12 Academic Awards. This event will take around 2 hours to complete.
- Grand March @ 6:00
- This event is where the grads are celebrated on stage. This is where the grads will wear a suit, gown, tuxedo etc. Guests are invited to walk on stage with the grads. This event will take around 2 hours to complete.
Grad meetings are held every Thursday during afternoon break @ 1:45 in the library.
Grad fees have been set at $80 this year and will cover your photo sitting, cap & gown, as well as decorations and any other incidentals for Grad. Grad fees can be paid either online, using your School Cash account or in cash/cheque at the General Office. Payment arrangements can be made for fees if necessary, just call the office.